Pandora Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHADOWBREAKS UBER PROFESTASTICAL RAIDS OF SMEXY GIGGIDYNESS WITH COOKIES *fireworks* (disclaimer: may or may not be cookies)

+3
R-Emotion
Heavenley
shadowbreak
7 posters

Go down

SHADOWBREAKS UBER PROFESTASTICAL RAIDS OF SMEXY GIGGIDYNESS WITH COOKIES *fireworks* (disclaimer: may or may not be cookies) Empty SHADOWBREAKS UBER PROFESTASTICAL RAIDS OF SMEXY GIGGIDYNESS WITH COOKIES *fireworks* (disclaimer: may or may not be cookies)

Post  shadowbreak Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 pm

will happen every saturday (hopefully) and will be running EVERY RAID IN EXISTENCE Riding NyanCat

(will take requests for specific raids) make sure i know ur coming if u want to be waited for

**UPDATE**
first draft of raid list:
EVERY BH EVUR
circus
rhapsody of dead man
jaoquin def and siege
castilla mines ruins and mabe toc
cookie break
clan raid missions
lighting gate
fire gate
and finnally VIRON CLOCK TOWER

Last edited by shadowbreak on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
shadowbreak
shadowbreak
Runt
Runt

http://shadowbreaksnw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

SHADOWBREAKS UBER PROFESTASTICAL RAIDS OF SMEXY GIGGIDYNESS WITH COOKIES *fireworks* (disclaimer: may or may not be cookies) Empty Re: SHADOWBREAKS UBER PROFESTASTICAL RAIDS OF SMEXY GIGGIDYNESS WITH COOKIES *fireworks* (disclaimer: may or may not be cookies)

Post  Heavenley Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 pm

soooo every time we do a raid our instance is going to be called Gigity?

Heavenley
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

SHADOWBREAKS UBER PROFESTASTICAL RAIDS OF SMEXY GIGGIDYNESS WITH COOKIES *fireworks* (disclaimer: may or may not be cookies) Empty Re: SHADOWBREAKS UBER PROFESTASTICAL RAIDS OF SMEXY GIGGIDYNESS WITH COOKIES *fireworks* (disclaimer: may or may not be cookies)

Post  R-Emotion Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:45 pm

what is this about shadow givin leech to ALL THE RAIDS?! count me in

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Leatherby Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 am

I am up for it, but sadly I am working on that day. I work every saturday, but I will try to hit every raid I can.

Leatherby
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquastone Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:31 am

Wht time will u get off of work? Riding NyanCat
Aquastone
Aquastone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquastone Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:32 am

shadowbreak wrote:will happen every saturday (hopefully) and will be running EVERY RAID IN EXISTENCE Riding NyanCat

(will take requests for specific raids) make sure i know ur coming if u want to be waited for

**UPDATE**
first draft of raid list:
EVERY BH EVUR
circus
rhapsody of dead man
jaoquin def and siege
cookie break
clan raid missions
lighting gate
fire gate

And dont forget 2 Add Novia + Argus + Coinbra Bridge Missions 2 tht List 2

Last edited by Aquastone on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquastone
Aquastone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquastone Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:35 am

Also Make Sure U have some Extra Invo Space for all the Nice/Crap Drops :3 Nyan Riding NyanCat

Also on a side note imma need help farming for the materials for Raids/gears for the clan PM me in Gameif u wanna lend me a hand.
Aquastone
Aquastone

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:15 am

Much prefer if you can get the scheduling in server time up, i will prob miss out on the first few depends wat time i wake up.

Also aqua if u can post the list of items needed and location/mobs i will go farm when im free ~

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinto Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:48 am

I also work on saturdays, but im available at 8-9pm Server time. So i hope you guys can schedule it around that time. @Aqua. Which materials do you need? i can give you a hand.

It Would be nice if you can separate in 2.

1st xx:xx time
EVERY BH EVUR
circus
rhapsody of dead man
jaoquin def and siege

2nd - 9pm -> so i can make it hahaha
clan raid missions
lighting gate
fire gate

Idk its just an idea, I still will try to make it bounce

Guinto
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:40 am

Cheers for 4am raid for me and heavenly ~

Prob wont be up til the 2nd half

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Invocata Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:25 am

Count me in too. I need to know this game completely.

Invocata
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down