Welcome All

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome All

Post  Folliot on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:26 pm

All new inquiring members post and talk here. Ask questions and get to know us
Anyone who wants to sign up to the clan join the forums Register Here
use your Family name as your forum name if you dont have a family yet use any you want and we can update it later. Spazz

Edit: As of Jan 8, 2013 we have a total of 9 clan members I'm sure we can get more once the game opens with some ingame broadcasting

Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire

Pandora Clan is returning after being locked for over a year. I've been in 4 different clans on Orpesia and I think it's time to return home XP

Those visiting thanks for stopping by =O maybe you will join or something later o-o
Any here to flame me for the past leave and slam the door on your bum on the way out leave 2011 where it was.

New server host calls for new everything with the 3 old servers becoming one we will have triple the amount of each player type and
many will need new homes. Pandora will be a friendly helpful clan and will forever be a PVE dominant raider clan...PVP will come at a later time when we have more of a bite than bark Razz We will also operate on the server time EST

-Requirements?
-Friendly
-Plans to regularly play GE
-At least a fam level of 5
-Be friendly to allies (to be discussed)
-Speak english (I failed the 4 language classes i've taken in life and if a vice cant translate :< it wont work out)
-A sense of humor (required)

-New players
-No begging everyone knows I hate them
-No demanding help they do not "have" to help you
-Just enjoy then game GE is a unique game nice visuals BGM and interesting UPC's

-If coming from G1 Sword2 you have special requirements
- You must a few masters and at least have 3 geared (weapons and armors at least 30DR e100)
-knowledge about GE quests, raids, where things are =.=
-Willing to help noobie members.

As with the original Pandora Veteran players I know will gain vice leader positions and a few will have unofficial lead right over raids daily's weekly's, clan gear vault etc...

Last edited by Folliot on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:37 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added original forum detaills)
Folliot
Admin
Admin

http://pandoraclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome All

Post  R-Emotion on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Transferred over from g1 , haven done a single raid, wasnt part of any clan, quit back in 09 after playing for a few months

can still join? Question

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Folliot on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:03 pm

ofcorse you can 09 can still count as new :3 you have alot to do to catch up but that wont take long ^^
Folliot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm

I did farm for the entire duration of the alpha event so I guess I should at least be able to survive some low level content Shocked

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Folliot on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm

With the way the new content seems to be headed it will be very easy to get gear so raiding for them will be much easier. When raiding is easy getting more things and leveling follows
Folliot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Robertson-GE on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 am

All signed up now, My in game name will be Robertson or with special characters if someone beats me to it :p

As VantzmartS said: "So if your looking for a place where you can call 'home' and find close friendships, people who will take you, and you'll take them, far into the game, I can see Pandora being this type of clan"
.......and this is exactly what I am looking for!

Also if you need I am willing to pay for a TS or Vent if needed, unless you guys have something else to use.

Looking forward to Wednesday!

Robertson-GE
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 am

Should prob say that i would like to join as well Very Happy

Family name : R-Emotion (dun ask me why i name it that way, i have no idea why i did as well)
Family Level : 28 IIRC

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Vermillion on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:05 am

Hey I think I would like to join too :]
I quit under a year back when I didn't know too many people and nobody was around to raid with me. Changing my family name to Vermillion hopefully, not even mentioning what the old name was shamefully picked back in the days when you had to pay for the granado espada disk.
My family level is into the 30's and I have masters and decent gear (and my favourite valleria with innocentio *.*) and originally from Bristia.
Looking for a clan that will be fairly active and like to do raids even just for fun and to make a few acquaintences for when the game is back. cat

Vermillion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Folliot on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 am

Very Happy Me and Vants are buddies to the end so he knows me best from our old server Orpesia

I've used vent in the past and is confused the heck out of me and i dislike the use of a button when talking we use that same button in the game I've used skype in the past though skype is having alot of buggs lately we can try out the other and see how that goes

Hopefully we have the family name change feature then =O or do we have to rename O_O i fear the trolls taking popular family names

dw your all welcomed to join. after work today i'll do one more post. I think the game opens to new players without S2 families tomorrow please dont login till the 9th that can mess with your transfer being successful

off to work now Riding NyanCat
Folliot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Ye I was also a solo player for the past few months during the alpha event playing in Orpesia Rolling Eyes I remember I came across Vant's blog because he /broaded ->tinyurl.com/raidenABC ....

IMO Skype is the better choice compare to vent, quality of voice can differ a lot based on server bandwidth and location (at least for me). I also find push to talk a bit annoying in the middle of a gaming session. I haven't encounter any Skype instability and I usually have a skype group call (6-10 ppl) for 14+ hrs a day and we can all agree that it's better then vent.

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Folliot on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:09 pm

wooooo posting from lunch at work x.X
yeah I have no issues with skype aqua shadow and I use it all the time works fine for raids Derp
Folliot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Whats the primary time and timezone raids gonna happen at? I'm fine with most time since I'm on holiday atm but my internship could start anytime Sad

BTW why is Folliot the only one posting? I thought there were members of the clan b4 the server went down at G1 Razz

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Robertson-GE on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:31 pm

I think shes doing a fresh new start kinda thing, I am sure in time some vets will come to join us if they do not already plan to do so :p

Robertson-GE
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Folliot on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Pandora is starting new since some long left us the first time we closed. For the past year I've been in other clans including Core Soniere and Halcyon in Orpesia so i've learned things about running an good clan and keeping members happy. We have 2 other members who seem to be walled atm about being offline so long XD i will yell at them on skype to post more.
Folliot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vermillion on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:27 am

Yeah I am at uni and also work at the minute so timezone might be a slight problem for me. Get ridiculously massive break once May rolls around though.

Clan should be fine for numbers if Folliot is organised enough to post in the forums about the clan and stuff. monkey

Also yeah about names I was wondering what they were going to do if about families with the same names as one another but in different servers now we're being thrown together confused

Edit: I was reading the website just then and it said the transfer account thing was 8th January so will we be able to start playing as of later today? scratch

Last edited by Vermillion on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Vermillion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:50 am

Jst out of curiosity Vermillion u from US? AFAIK US people mostly label uni as college as many seems to be confused as I tell em I'm on uni break. Razz

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Vermillion on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:12 am

I am from the UK :] I always thought our Uni was US College Surprised

Vermillion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Folliot on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:27 am

for the questions
DW i'm super organized i restructured my cabinets at work to to accommodate (Skin expert)

I am hearing that chances to that are slim i dont buy it they might end up adding the (2) to the end of some family names maybe a (3) so Family Name changer will be in the future if not now. I checked that for myself only other Folliot on the other 2 servers was me a few friends checked into that them self too they might make us repick family names alot going around about this question. They need to wake up and tell us X.x Wake Up

As I'm living in the same zone as the server I will schedule things around server time big raids and such on weekends once we learn everyone's pattern altering times is easy. Plus one vice is on the east coast and the other in on westish timezone Derp

We just do the linking tonight at 8pm any errors will show up then (I hope that accidental change of email doesn't bite me now >< )
We stay playing the wonderful update tomorrow Jan 9th and 8pm sharp =O i will be flying home from work tomorrow I will make it my business to catch the 7:35 train from work and get in this house by 8pm >< or at least 8:15 >.> good thing it isent tonight i have a mandatory company party to go to i'd be a monster there and grumpy cause i couldn't get to sign on XD
Folliot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:04 am

Server opens on Thursday 11am(or 12 i cant remember) for me (AEST...) however i will prob wont be on as soon as the server kicks off cuz of driving lessons...

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenley on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:07 am

Ah if ur EDT then its 12 ^.^ just like me hehe. but im really looking forward to this clan. Sounds like a bunch of nice people Very Happy

Heavenley
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:16 am

Ye jst checked the count down timer it is indeed 12pm .... well i will prob be an hr late Rolling Eyes

BTW i thought EDT is different to AEDT/AEST... I wonder how u noe its 12 Shocked

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenley on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:19 am

Laughing AEDT is Australian yeah? Or am i wrong Sad

Heavenley
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Emotion on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:24 am

ye AEDT is Australia however EDT is North America so I was confused when u mention 12pm at EDT time Razz

It's so rare to see another aussie playing GE ~

R-Emotion
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenley on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:28 am

Dude i feel the same way, i love to play with people around my time zone, wish there were more Aussies playing this. but still its a great feature how you can afk next to your partner and you can rotate around.

Heavenley
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Howdy

Post  Leatherby on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:32 am

Hello everyone. I am an older player who was on and off again. I have 3 (nearly 4 master) and a few sets of 92e+ armor. (Up to 100 elb) I don't mind working hard, I use to camp griffon for 8-14 hours a day. I hope I can see everyone in game. I am interested ing joining here cause it seems to be the most organized and well put together clan on the new server. I prefer pve, so it seems perfect. Hope to see everyone.

Leatherby
Runt
Runt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum